“Families have been hugely grateful for the contact and support as it helps not only the individual, but the rest of the household or support network too.”
Christine Falconer, Horticultural Instructor at Parklea Branching Out.
Is my project eligible?
We're looking for food-based community projects that:
- are focused on a Cook and Share activity and happen within Cook and Share Month (16th Oct-16th Nov 2021)
- have potential to be long term
- are community led
- include people from disadvantaged and diverse communities
- bring people together
- reduce experience of loneliness or social isolation
- encourage a positive attitude to ageing and diversity
These can be virtual or take place in person. We are no longer limited to specific geographical areas so anyone in the UK can apply.
Who can apply?
The grant is open to not-for-profit groups and settings.
If you want to have a Get Togethers activity with people from households or your neighbourhood you will need to apply for the grant through a not-for-profit group that has its own bank account.
Please refer to full terms and conditions here.
How to apply
How to apply
You must complete both steps to apply.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Wednesday 8th September. We reserve the right to close funding applications early if we are oversubscribed.
We cannot accept applications from previous successful applicants.
You can check out our resources and inspiration pages for ideas.
Get in touch
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can help with:
- any questions about the grant or application process
- if you'd like this form in a different format
- if you'd like to submit part of your application as a video or voice recording